DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Fortified Wine Market, By Type (Port, Sherry, Marsala, Madeira, Commandaria, Vermouth, Others), By Distribution Channel (On-Trade, Off-Trade (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Liquor Stores), By Style, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for fortified wine is expected to grow at a steady rate in the coming years. The market is driven by the growing demand for alcohol among the population and developing taste of population for various flavors of wine. Additionally, few health benefits come along fortified wine, for instance, the distilled spirits like brandy are used to clear sore throats. Additionally, legalization of marijuana in the US has led the manufacturers to produce marijuana infused wines, which is also contributing to the market growth. However, the taxes imposed by government on the consumption of alcohol can restrain the market growth across the globe.
The Global Fortified Wine Market is segmented based on type, distribution channel, style, company and region. Based on style, the fortified wine market can be segmented into dry, sweet, medium dry and medium sweet wines. Dry wines are expected to hold the largest market share as they can be consumed easily by the diabetic people too due to the absence of sugar in them.
Based on region, Europe accounted for the largest market share in 2019. This is because fortified wines were started in Europe due to which it has pre-existing wine manufacturing companies, which cater to the pulsating preferences of the population.
Major players in the Global Fortified Wine Market include Liberty Wines Limited, Backsberg, Sogevinus Fine Wines SL (Kopke), Taylor’s Port, Albina & Hanna, Contratto, BACARDI, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Gruppo Campari, The Wine Group, Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A., Atsby Vermouth, Anchor Brewing Company, Gancia and Vinbros and Company, etc. The inter-company competition keeps on increasing parallelly with the market, which in turn leads to innovations in technology, which eventually leads to better catering of fortified wines to the population.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Fortified Wine Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Fortified Wine Market based on type, distribution channel, style, company and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Fortified Wine Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Fortified Wine Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Fortified Wine Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Fortified Wine Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Fortified Wine Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Port, Sherry, Marsala, Madeira, Commandaria, Vermouth, Others)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (On-Trade, Off-Trade (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Liquor Stores)
5.2.3. By Style (Dry, Sweet, Medium Dry, Medium Sweet)
5.2.4. By Company (2019)
5.2.5. By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa, South America)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. North America Fortified Wine Market Outlook
7. Europe Fortified Wine Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Fortified Wine Market Outlook
9. Middle East and Africa Fortified Wine Market Outlook
10. South America Fortified Wine Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Global Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
13.2.1. Liberty Wines Limited
13.2.3. Sogevinus Fine Wines SL (Kopke)
13.2.4. Taylor’s Port
13.2.5. Albina & Hanna
13.2.8. E. & J. Gallo Winery
13.2.9. Gruppo Campari
13.2.10. The Wine Group
13.2.11. Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
13.2.12. Atsby Vermouth
13.2.13. Anchor Brewing Company
13.2.15. Vinbros and Company
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9nkz97