Are you considering buying a vaporizer but are unsure where to begin? Vaporizers come in different shapes, sizes, and styles. Functions and features will also vary depending on the type of vaporizer. This guide will help you find the best vaporizer to suit your needs and preferences.
Why Use a Vaporizer?
Some people will always prefer smoking cannabis. But if you’re thinking of using a vaporizer to reap the benefits of cannabis and medical marijuana, you’ve made the right choice. Using a vaporizer presents several benefits:
- Vaporizing is better for your lungs: Long-time smokers tend to develop a cough with continuous smoking. You avoid exposing yourself to harsh smoke and carbon dioxide, which can be harmful to your health.
- Vaporizing preserves flavor: Smoking marijuana burns terpenes, which carry the flavor of cannabis hashes or flowers. If you want to retain the flavor of cannabis, go for vaporizers instead.
- Vaporizing gives instant effects: Just like smoking marijuana, you can get immediate effects and faster relief from vaporizing marijuana.
- Vaporizing is less noticeable: When you smoke, the smell of burned cannabis can stick to your clothes. Vaporized cannabis has a scent that will only linger for a few seconds.
- Vaporizing is more convenient: Modern vaporizers, like the Arizer Solo 2, have sleek designs that make them more comfortable to bring anywhere. Pocket vapes and pens can be preloaded with cannabis flowers, waxes or hashes so that they can be used anytime and anywhere.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Vaporizer
In purchasing a vaping device, take note that there is no such thing as the “best vaporizer.” Finding the most suitable vaporizer will depend on what your needs and requirements are. To help you find the best vaporizer, here are the factors that you need to consider when buying a vaping device:
- What kind of materials do you want to use?
There are different kinds of vaporizers suited for different materials such as e-liquids, flowers, or concentrates. Therefore, you should consider whether you are going to vaporize dry herbs, flowers, waxes, or oils. Some vaporizer units can burn both dry cannabis herbs and concentrates. You should analyze your needs so that you can successfully choose a suitable device.
- Will you need a portable or a desktop vaporizer?
What good is a vaporizer if you can’t bring it with you? If you are always on-the-go, you will want a vaporizer that is portable and handy to carry around. Vape pens are suitable for those who are always traveling and do not want to miss out on their vaping activities. Portable vaporizers are also easier to conceal, if necessary. However, some individuals prefer to vaporize at home, so a desktop unit is best. Desktop vaping devices are sturdier compared to a portable vaporizer. It should be noted, however, that some desktop units are more expensive than portable ones.
- How much will you spend on a vaporizer?
Let’s tackle one of the most important factors to consider when shopping for a vaporizer. Several vaporizers in the market will fit your budget. Your budget helps narrow down your choices unless you have don’t have any limit at all. Allot a reasonable budget when buying a vaporizer. From here, you can filter the products with desirable features but are within your budget range. The most affordable portable vaporizers will not cost lower than $20. Mid-range vaporizers that cost around $75 to $200 have a convection-style heating and temperature control function. Vaporizers that cost $200 or more tend to have more sophisticated features and high-quality builds.
- Does the vaporizer have a warranty?
Take note that the warranties of different vaporizers will vary depending on the manufacturer’s discretion. Portable vaporizers have warranties but may not be as comprehensive as the warranty of a desktop device. Find out what the warranty covers before purchasing any vaping device.
- Can I purchase a vaporizer anywhere?
You should only purchase a vaporizer from a reputable dealer. Buying a vaporizer from an established company gives you value for money. Why? A trustworthy seller will not jeopardize their name by selling substandard or poor-quality items. Utilize the Internet to search for reviews and recommendations of fellow vaporizer users. You can also ask for suggestions from people you know, such as trusted colleagues and friends.
Purchasing a good vaporizer should not be difficult if you know what your needs and preferences are. Cannabis enthusiasts have plenty of vaporizers to choose from. If you are one of those who have already discovered the benefits of cannabis, buying a sturdy, reliable, and reasonably-priced vaporizer will give you a gratifying vaping experience.